By using the TalentLMS.com web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions
("Terms of Service").
TalentLMS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features
that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the
Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at
Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While TalentLMS prohibits such conduct
and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that TalentLMS cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the
Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to
complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may
create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TalentLMS cannot and will not be
liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is
posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service,
violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for
partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to
treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible
for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new
rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. TalentLMS does not
accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account
is not considered cancellation. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect by the
end of your current paid month and you will not be charged again.
- TalentLMS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current
or future use of the Service at any time and without prior notice in case of (a) fraudulent, criminal, grossly negligent,
willful, or otherwise intentional misconduct, or violation of any law or regulation, in connection with the performance of
your obligations hereunder and/or (b) demonstrated usage negatively impacting the performance of the Service and/or (c) breach
of the herein Service terms and conditions. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of
your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account or any other
similar action deemed appropriate.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- TalentLMS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to
change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
- TalentLMS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or
discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials
uploaded remain yours.
- TalentLMS does not pre-screen Content, but TalentLMS and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in
their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Inappropriate content is considered the posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or
otherwise providing content that: a) Infringes TalentLMS’s or a third party’s intellectual
property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral
rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or
contractual right b) You don’t have the right to submit c) Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal,
obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including
child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful; encourages
illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate. d) Attacks
others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual
orientation, disability, or medical condition e) Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting
exploits, or other similar materials f) Is intended to be inflammatory g) Could otherwise
cause damage to TalentLMS or any third party
- The look and feel of the Service is copyrighted. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS,
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that TalentLMS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software,
networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated
with the Service.
- You agree not to perform misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any
content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers,
impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with
TalentLMS or any third party).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service,
or access to the Service without the express written permission by TalentLMS.
- You agree not to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other
people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or
collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or
information) from TalentLMS.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole
discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable
or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can remove yourself easily from the newsletter lists.
You can also request to be removed from all communication emails by contacting our support from http://support.talentlms.com
or via our contact form at: http://cs.talentlms.com/contact.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TalentLMS customer,
employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- TalentLMS won’t allow: (a) Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could
include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts
our services. (b) Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services,
circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain
unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data. (c) Modifying,
disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related
systems, network or data. (d) Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers
running the services. (e) Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by
imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary
resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be
transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to
technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not use meta-tags or any other “hidden text” including TalentLMS’s or our
suppliers’ product names or trademarks.
- You must not access or search any part of TalentLMS by any means other than our
publicly supported interfaces.
- TalentLMS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be
uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will
be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained
by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that TalentLMS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or
other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of
substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages
received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your
transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to
- The failure of TalentLMS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute
a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TalentLMS and
govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TalentLMS (including, but not limited to,
any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- TalentLMS (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated these Terms of Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: support at talentlms dot com